Indice del forum

FrozenFear

Un forum dedicato agli Evanescence e non solo..da visitare!!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

In addition to earlier mentioned stated motives companies
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
amandaphilip

Nuovo Utente
Nuovo Utente

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Giu 10, 2019 10:00 am    Oggetto:  In addition to earlier mentioned stated motives companies
Descrizione:

A variety of U. S based MNCs such as, Ford Motor
and General Motors organized subsidiaries in Mexico to accomplish lower labor costs. In addition, a company can minimize costs by economies of scale. In addition to over stated motives companies may decide to use foreign raw materials. Due to transportation costs, a company may rule out importing raw materials from a given country if it plans to trade the finished goods to that country. Under such circumstances, a more attractive way is usually to produce a product in london where the raw materials can be found.

After defining their motives
managers of National Companies should examine their domestic ambitious advantages that enabled them to remain in a home sector. This competitive advantage have to be unique and powerful plenty of to recompense for feasible disadvantages of operating overseas. The first comparative advantage National Companies provide is of economies connected with scale.

It can often be developed in production, finance, marketing, transportation, research and development, and purchasing. Most of these niches have a comparative a look at being large in size thanks to domestic or foreign experditions. Economies of production
come from large-scale computerized plant and equipment or maybe rationalization of production through worldwide specializations.

For example, automobile manufacturers rationalize generation of automobile parts in a country, assemble it in another and sell from the third country with the location being stated by comparison advantage. Marketing
economies occur when businesses are large enough to apply most advanced media that could provide with worldwide i . d ..

Financial economies can be produced by availability of diverse monetary instruments and resources. Purchasing economies come from substantial scale discounts and industry power. Apart from economic climates of scale flourishing Companies benefit from
comparative advantage in managerial as well as marketing expertise.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Giu 10, 2019 10:00 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: