Indice del forum

FrozenFear

Un forum dedicato agli Evanescence e non solo..da visitare!!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

at, he knows that a
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
panxing18

Utente Esperto
Utente Esperto

Sito web: http://www.dallascowbo...

usa
MessaggioInviato: Sab Set 08, 2018 10:55 am    Oggetto:  at, he knows that a
Descrizione:

Eagles coach Doug Pederson has a new contract that runs through 2022. But he’s only thinking about 2018.

“I feel truly
, bottom of my heart, everything’s year to year,” Pederson told reporters on Tuesday. “I’m going to coach my tail off this season, and I’m just thankful to Mr. Lurie and the Eagle organization for believing in me and trusting in me and giving me the extension. Just excited to go to work every single day.”

Pederson is right, because for any coach a sufficiently disastrous year could be the last year of his tenure. Sure
, he’d be entitled to a buyout for the balance of his deal. But he wouldn’t be able to coach.

For Pederson, it would take maybe 0-16 and a rash of controversies and mishaps for him to even be close to the hot seat in the year after winning the franchise’s first Super Bowl title. Given the positive outcome of the partnership between Pederson and executive V.P. of football operations Howie Roseman, that’s unlikely.

“I think it’s important,” Pederson said regarding the fact that he and Roseman are both under contract for five years. “I think what you’re seeing around the league is G.M., head coach kind of have the same amount of years left. It really helps in sort of solidifying your plan
, not only current plan but future plan. When you have the same amount of time remaining, you can collaborate that way and prepare that way.”

Given the talent Roseman has assembled and the results Pederson has achieved in only two years on the job, chances are that there will be more success — and more extensions — as Pederson and Roseman continue to work together.

Bills coach Sean McDermott paid a visit to patients a Buffalo children’s hospital recently.

There’s a new baby on the way for Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill and his wife.

LB Dont'a Hightower continues working his way back to the Patriots lineup.

Jets legend Joe Namath looks back on his life as he turns 75.

Early OTA observations about the Ravens.

Will WR Tyler Boyd make an impact for the Bengals this year?

The Browns could be putting the ball in the air a lot this season.

What will the 2018 season bring for Steelers TE Vance McDonald?

Texans coach Bill O’Brien likes WR Will Fuller‘s work this offseason.

Special teams coach Bubba Ventrone shares his thoughts on the Colts.

Jaguars owner Shad Khan’s English soccer team has something to celebrate.

After the Titans fired a coach off 10 wins and a playoff victory, what are the expectations for Mike Vrabel?

LB Shane Ray‘s offseason work for the Broncos has gotten good reviews.

Said Chiefs LB Justin Houston, “I鈥檓 in great health. I finished the season with no injuries last year and I was able to just focus on myself and not an injury
, so that was a plus.”

Raiders coach Jon Gruden likes taking players away from the Chiefs.

Checking in on Chargers WR Mike Williams.

Cowboys LB Sean Lee believes in the team’s plan to keep him healthy.

Breaking down the Giants’ defensive depth charts.

Eagles WR Mack Hollins hopes for bigger things this season.

A recent photo of Washington RB Chris Thompson oversold the size of his upper body.

The Bears have built up the tight end position over the last two years.

The Lions are installing new facets to their running game.

Making the NFL hasn’t changed Packers OL Justin McCray‘s mindset.

The Vikings are adjusting to the new kickoff rules.

Said Falcons linebackers coach Jeff Ulbrich of Deion Jones, “There is some stuff that he does in coverage that is freaky and uncommon, that鈥檚 best-in-the-league type stuff, but there is also stuff from a fundamental standpoint against the run that he needs to improve on. He understands that, he knows that and is working on it every day.”

Will Panthers WR Devin Funchess hit 1
,000 receiving yards this season?

LB Jayrone Elliott is the latest Glenville High alum to join the Saints.

Buccaneers rookie DT Vita Vea is getting tutored by Gerald McCoy.

CB Jamar Taylor hopes he’s found a home with the Cardinals.

The Rams offense was pleased with the start of OTAs.

CB Richard Sherman wrapped up his first week of OTAs as a member of the 49ers.

Seahawks fans descended on Olympia, Washington on Friday.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Set 08, 2018 10:55 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: