Indice del forum

FrozenFear

Un forum dedicato agli Evanescence e non solo..da visitare!!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

with the Patriots thi
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
panxing18

Utente Esperto
Utente Esperto

Sito web: http://www.dallascowbo...

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 12, 2018 6:46 am    Oggetto:  with the Patriots thi
Descrizione:

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was on the field for warmups at Gillette Stadium on Sunday wearing black tape over the inside part of his injured right hand – but no glove.

Brady was throwing passes – with a glove only on his non-throwing left hand – to his receivers and tight ends about 45 minutes before kickoff for the AFC championship game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Brady was listed as questionable after he hurt his right hand during practice earlier in the week. He was limited Wednesday
, sat out Thursday and was limited again Friday because of the injury.

Brady has never missed a playoff start during his 18-year career and is expected to be under center as the Patriots try for their third Super Bowl trip in four years. The quarterback said only, ”We’ll see,” on Friday when asked if he would play.

”Sometimes freak accidents happen
,” Patriots owner Robert Kraft said during an interview with NFL Network on Sunday.

”Thank goodness it wasn’t as severe as we thought it could be. But you don’t know and today will be a great test. There isn’t anyone who’s mentally tougher or prepares harder than Tommy, and we’ll see.”

The crowd at Gillette Stadium cheered loudly as Brady jogged onto the field from the locker room. He didn’t appear to be hampered as he zipped passes during warmups.

Brady’s hand has been the most-scrutinized body part of Boston athletes since the quarterback’s right ankle before the 2008 Super Bowl, and Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling’s right ankle tendon – the bloody sock – in the 2004 playoffs.

Just before the start of his ninth NFL season
, Eric Decker has decided to call it a career.

Decker, a wide receiver who signed with the Patriots this offseason but appeared unlikely to make the 53-man roster, wrote on Instagram today that he is retiring.

“It has been my childhood dream and my passion to play the game of football
,” Decker wrote. “I was very fortunate and blessed to have had the opportunity to have those dreams fulfilled and to have played with such extremely talented and hard-working teammates, coaches and staff. This has been a passion inside of me since I was a little boy but I know now it is time to hang up my helmet and start a new chapter in my life. I love football and always will. It will continue to be a part of my life.”

A 2010 third-round draft pick out of Minnesota, Decker spent his first four NFL seasons with the Broncos before playing three with the Jets
, and then signing with the Titans for one year in 2017.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 12, 2018 6:46 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: