Indice del forum

FrozenFear

Un forum dedicato agli Evanescence e non solo..da visitare!!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

olston had zero sack
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
panxing18

Utente Esperto
Utente Esperto

Sito web: http://www.dallascowbo...

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 19, 2018 6:45 am    Oggetto:  olston had zero sack
Descrizione:

The NFL draft is heading to Nashville.

The league’s owners officially voted this morning to put the 2019 NFL draft in Nashville
, after a strong bid by the Music City was bolstered by a huge turnout for a party to show off the Titans’ new uniforms.

The NFL is seeking to make the draft a major event in every city that hosts it, and Nashville going all-out for the uniform release event was a big point in its favor. The Nashville event will surely have a music component outside the draft, and the large number of both college and pro football fans in Tennessee make it a good fit for the draft.

The draft was long held in New York but has moved in recent years from Chicago to Philadelphia to Dallas. Nashville will host next year
, and in 2020 a joint bid between Cleveland and Canton, Ohio, is expected to get strong consideration to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the NFL at the site of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. A future draft in Las Vegas is considered very likely as well.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers ranked last in the league in sacks last season with just 22 sacks in 2017. They were three sacks behind the next closest team in the Indianapolis Colts. As the Buccaneers look to correct that major deficiency heading into their 2018 campaign
, many factors are looked at by coaches and players alike as they search for ways to bolster their output.

Buccaneers defensive end William Gholston had zero sacks last season. It was the only time in his five-year career that he failed to register a quarterback sack despite playing in 14 of 16 games. Gholston decided to look inward as he attempts to ensure that won’t happen again.

According to Jenna Laine of ESPN.com, Gholston told new defensive line coach Brentson Buckner that he felt he played with too much weight last season.

“I felt like I got a little too big last year,” Gholston relayed to Buckner.

“He’s actually 15 pounds lighter right now
,” Buckner said. “He’s been working to evolve himself mentally, too. Because the hardest thing you can do as a player is to look at [yourself] and be critical of [yourself].”

Gholston signed a five-year contract extension with the Buccaneers last year just before reaching free agency. He’s appeared in 71 career games and recorded 224 tackles, 10 sacks and two forced fumbles.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 19, 2018 6:45 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: