Indice del forum

FrozenFear

Un forum dedicato agli Evanescence e non solo..da visitare!!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Ryan Kelly Jersey
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hongwei28

Utente Esperto
Utente Esperto

usa
MessaggioInviato: Gio Ott 11, 2018 3:20 am    Oggetto:  Ryan Kelly Jersey
Descrizione:

Many veteran players clamor to get to New England
, thinking it gives them a chance at a ring.

But for at least one younger player, getting out of there might have saved his career.

Now-49ers defensive end Cassius Marsh said he “hated” his time with the Patriots.

鈥淭hey don鈥檛 have fun there. There鈥檚 nothing fun about it. There鈥檚 nothing happy about it. I didn鈥檛 enjoy any of my time there, you know what I鈥檓 saying?” Marsh said, via Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle. “It made me for the first time in my life think about not playing football because I hated it that much.鈥?/p>

Of course, a reasonable response from the Patriots might be that they didn’t enjoy Marsh all that much either
, as he had one sack in the nine games he was sentenced there, after they traded a fifth-round pick to the Seahawks for him.

鈥淚 confronted [coach Bill Belichick] about all the things that were going on,鈥?Marsh said. 鈥淚 won鈥檛 get into detail, but it was B.S. things they were doing. I just wasn鈥檛 a fan. And so I, basically
, without asking to get cut, I kind of asked to get cut.

“I had confidence that I would have an opportunity elsewhere and I would take advantage of it.鈥?/p>

He did something resembling that, with two sacks and two forced fumbles in six games with the 49ers, and they gave him a two-year contract extension in February. And ostensibly, made him feel happy and valued.

— The Atlanta Falcons have agreed to a three-year contract extension with safety Ricardo Allen
, who could have become an unrestricted free agent in 2019.

Allen has a combined six interceptions the last three seasons. He had 54 tackles and one interception last season.

The agreement with Allen continues general manager Thomas Dimitroff’s promise to reach extensions with key starters before they can become free agents. The Falcons agreed to a five-year, $75 million extension with left tackle Jake Matthews on July 27. Dimitroff also hopes to reach a new deal with defensive tackle Grady Jarrett.

Allen, a fifth-round pick from Purdue in 2014, began his career as a cornerback on the Falcons’ practice squad. He switched to safety in 2015, coach Dan Quinn’s first season.

Details of the agreement with Allen were not immediately available.

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Ott 11, 2018 3:20 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: