Indice del forum

FrozenFear

Un forum dedicato agli Evanescence e non solo..da visitare!!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Anthony Walker Jersey
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hongwei28

Utente Esperto
Utente Esperto

usa
MessaggioInviato: Gio Ott 11, 2018 3:50 am    Oggetto:  Anthony Walker Jersey
Descrizione:

Get ready for a busy final day of the NFL draft for the Seattle Seahawks.

The Seahawks will have eight selections on Saturday. Seattle has one pick in the fourth round
, four fifth-round picks, one in the sixth round and two in the seventh round. The Seahawks should be able to package some of those picks to move around if desired after a relatively quiet start.

Seattle has made just two picks through the first two days, getting running back Rashaad Penny from San Diego State in the first round and defensive end Rasheem Green from Southern California in the third round.

Expect the Seahawks to add depth in the secondary and continue to look for options along the offensive and defensive lines. The final day will also be a chance for Seattle to possibly add a bigger wide receiver, and don't be surprised if the Seahawks draft a quarterback to develop as a backup behind Russell Wilson.

Jets rookie Nathan Shepherd took a long and winding road to the NFL. He grew up in Canada
, played college football at Simon Fraser University, and had to quit school and do odd jobs when he couldn’t afford the tuition. Eventually he found his way to Fort Hays State in Kansas, where he played so well that he got an invitation to the Senior Bowl. He impressed scouts so much at the Senior Bowl that the Jets took him in the third round of the draft.

One NFL player helped Shepherd along the way: Nate Burleson, the former Vikings
, Seahawks and Lions receiver who happened to meet Shepherd while Shepherd was working as a doorman at a club. Burleson now works at NFL Network, and the two met again on set, where Shepherd thanked Burleson for his guidance.

“Nate, you were actually the first NFL player I ever met
,” Shepherd said.

Burleson said he remembered meeting Shepherd, who approached him to ask for advice. Shepherd told Burleson that he wasn’t sure if he’d continue playing football, but Burleson said he could see Shepherd had a passion for the game and urged him not to give up. Burleson also gave Shepherd a big tip and told him a day would come when he was making big money playing football.

“Before the night was over you said I was gonna make it to the league. You gave me a $100 bill and said, ‘Here’s a little advance on your signing bonus.’ I’ve never forgotten that
,” Shepherd told Burleson.

Shepherd then tried to give Burleson a $100 bill, but Burleson told him to keep it.

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Ott 11, 2018 3:50 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: