Indice del forum

FrozenFear

Un forum dedicato agli Evanescence e non solo..da visitare!!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Chicago Bears vs Seattle Seahawks Preview: What to Watch
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
panxing18

Utente Esperto
Utente Esperto

Etŗ: 29

Sito web: http://www.dallascowbo...

usa
MessaggioInviato: Gio Ott 25, 2018 4:01 am    Oggetto:  Chicago Bears vs Seattle Seahawks Preview: What to Watch
Descrizione:

will open their home slate of action on Monday night against the Seattle Seahawks. For only the second game of the season
, this one sure feels big. Monday night marks the first real opportunity to see how new head coach Matt Nagy and this young Bears team reacts to adversity. Do they let a brutal loss to the Packers set the tone for the season, or do they come out throwing hay-makers? I will be curious to see if Nagy comes out and calls a game that uses less trickeration and more staples of his offense. The Seahawks defense is a mere shell of what it once was, and this feels like the kind of game where you can punch them in the mouth. Jordan Howard and the running game looked pretty good last week, so that is something to keep an eye on as well. What to Watch ForOn offense, it will be interesting to see what the game plan is to start the game. Do they come out and run heavily from the start or do we see more of those crossers and rubs that we saw in the preseason? Nagy has stressed that his team will be aggressive and take shots, but that isnít what we saw last week. The bones of this offense have been shown to be very effective in todayís NFL, so my advice to Nagy is the KISS method (Keep It Simple Stupid). This game ultimately is going to come down to the offensive line, protection calls, and the center/quarterback exchange. Playing at home can only help a young quarterback and a struggling center. Protecting Trubisky will be paramount to the Bears success on offense.Defensively
, it is going to be all about the front-7. Seattleís offensive line gave up 6 sacks to the Denver Broncos last week, and dare I say the Bears are even better up front than they are? I am also curious to see if Roquan Smith gets his first career start. He played only 8 snaps last week, but he sure looked good in those snaps. On the back end, itís time for some turnovers. The offensive line is bad, the Seahawks are without Doug Baldwin at wide receiver, and they have scant else offensively. Wilson should be running for his life all game long. He is a maestro outside of the pocket, but he will also throw balls up for grabs. The Bears secondary should have the advantage here, it is time for them to make the most of it. Thatís what I will be watching for on Monday night, what about you? The Bears looked good for a half last week against the Packers
, what do they need to do on each side of the ball to steal a win from the beak of defeat? Tomorrow Iíll have my Ďwhich players to watch for,í so stay tuned!Bearsí Khalil Mack wins NFC Defensive Player of the Month Through four weeks, the Chicago BearsĎ Khalil Mack has been the best defensive player in football. For some strange reason though, he never picked up any defensive player of the week awards. Thatís okay though, because the NFL rectified that oversight by giving him the NFC Defensive Player of the Month award for September. Here are Mackís totals from the four games this month. SB Nationís FanPulse is a survey of fans from every team across the NFL.17 tackles5 sacks3 tackles for loss4 quarterback hits1 interception2 passed defended4 forced fumbles 1 fumble recovery24 QB pressures (per PFF)The numbers are only part of the story with Mack however. He single-handedly took what was a concern for the Bears heading into the 2018 season (the pass rush) and he made it a strength. The extra attention that Mack draws from offenses is great for Akiem Hicks, Roy Robertson-Harris, Leonard Floyd, Aaron Lynch, etc...Mack took what was expected to be a solid defense and put it among the leagueís elite in 2018. Football Outsiders has the Bearsí D ranked number 1 in the all important DVOA category
, and they are 4th in total yards allowed, tied for 3rd in points allowed, 6th in third down percentage allowed, 2nd in interceptions, and 1st in sacks.When Ryan Pace shipped a couple number one draft picks to Oakland for Mack, Iím sure he envisioned this kind of impact. Seeing it actually play out on the field has to have him in consideration for GM of the year.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Ott 25, 2018 4:01 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: