Indice del forum

FrozenFear

Un forum dedicato agli Evanescence e non solo..da visitare!!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

www.buccaneersjerseysproshop.com
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
hongwei28

Utente Esperto
Utente Esperto

usa
MessaggioInviato: Gio Giu 06, 2019 3:34 am    Oggetto:  www.buccaneersjerseysproshop.com
Descrizione:

The Saints opened the season with a 48-40 loss to the Buccaneers and wide receiver Mike Evans had a big hand in Tampa’s success.Evans caught seven passes for 147 yards and a touchdown and four of those catches and the touchdown came when he was matched up against Saints cornerback Marshon Lattimore. Lattimore said on Thursday that he’s looking for better results this weekend and said he’d feel the same way against any receiver.Evans’ history with Lattimore extends past Week One of this season
, however. Evans was suspended for a game last season after decking Lattimore from behind while the cornerback was exchanging words with Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston. Lattimore admitted that remains on his mind when a game against Evans is on the horizon.“Of course I’m thinking about it the whole time, just being a man. You can’t come back from doing something like that, especially when I don’t even know you in the first place,” Lattimore said
, via ESPN.com. “I ain’t gonna say I hate him or nothing like that, but it is what it is.”Lattimore’s performances have been better since the opener and getting a leg up on Evans this weekend will help the Saints make their final push toward a division title. Web links on the Buccaneers."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmThe Crow’s Nest: Moves are official, Beau takes a pay cut, and blaming the front officeNew
,161commentsWeb links on the Buccaneers.EDTShareTweetShareShareThe Crow’s Nest: Moves are official, Beau takes a pay cut, and blaming the front officePhoto by John Babiak/Bucs NationBucs Front Office HammeredThe natives are getting fed up. That’s what losing year after year after year does to folks.No Laughing MatterThe once-hapless Cleveland Browns are making a move on the Buccaneers.Bucs Agree to Terms with Leading Rusher Peyton BarberThe Tampa Bay Buccaneers have agreed to terms with RB Peyton Barber, who led the team in rushing in 2018
, on a one-year deal.Beau Allen takes a pay cut to stick with BucsDefensive tackle Beau Allen adjusted his contract to improve his chances of sticking with the Buccaneers this season.Bucs release defensive tackle Mitch Unrein after a failed physicalThe former Bears free agent never played a regular-season game for the Bucs.Bucs Land Deone Bucannon as Free Agency BeginsDeone Bucannon adapted and thrived over four seasons under Bruce Arians with the Arizona Cardinals.Bucs Agree to Terms with Breshad Perriman, Add Speed to Receiving CorpsJameis Winston and Breshad Perriman were fellow first-round picks in the 2015 NFL Draft, and now they’ll get a chance to create big plays together in the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ offense.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Giu 06, 2019 3:34 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il Forum Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: